1. Start by clicking the “Turn editing on” button inside of the course page.
2. Navigate to the point on the course outline where the AMVONET Room should be placed. Click on “Add an activity…”, and choose “AMVONET Room” from the dropdown menu.
3. A new window will appear. Enter in the “Name” as you would like to appear on the Course Weekly / Topic Outline. Also include any “Introductory text” that you would like users to see before they enter into the AMVONET Room or view a recording.
4. Select who the Moderator of the Room will be. The Moderator will have the highest level of permissions within the Room. The Moderator will also be the only one who has the ability to RECORD.
5. To keep the AMVONET Room available to all users in the course, please skip over the “Common Module Settings” block. Keep all settings on default. If you would like to assign the AMVONET Room to a specific group only, please reference the Group Assignment Document.
6. When finished, click on “Save and return to course” to be taken back to the course homepage.
7. The AMVONET Room will appear on the course outline: