1. Click on the following link or copy / paste this following URL into a web browser on your computer :
2. A new window will appear asking you “Do you want to run or save this file?” Please click on “ the button that says “Run”.
3. The Program will begin downloading to your computer. A download progress window will show you the progress of the installation.
4. If you already have AMVONET installed on your computer, a window will appear informing you that AMVONET is already installed, and will ask you to click “OK” to remove the previous version automatically so the new version can install. CLICK ON THE ‘OK’ BUTTON!
5. Click on the “Uninstall” button on the next window to uninstall the OLD version of AMVONET on your computer so that the NEW version can install.
6. Once the old version has been uninstalled from your computer, the AMVONET Setup Wizard will appear. Click on the “Next” button.
7. Click on the “I Agree” button to accept the License Agreement.
8. For the “Installation Type”, be sure to choose the “Full” version, and then click on the “Next” button.
9. The AMVONET application will begin Installing onto your computer, with an installation progress bar visible.
10. When installation of the AMVONET application is complete, an AMVOENT window will appear, and check to make sure you have all of the necessary components installed on your computer. If you are missing any, they will be installed automatically. When finished, click on the “Run” button to open up AMVONET.
11. The AMVONET application will open up on your computer, and you will be presented with the log-in screen. Enter in the following information to access the site:
Note: To access the site, you will use the application that you installed onto your computer.
YOU WILL NOT need to use a web browser (I.E., Firefox, Chrome, etc.)
to access the site.
1. To access the AMVONET application on your computer, locate the AMVONET application icon on your desktop and double click on it. This will open up the application, and take you to the log-in screen as seen above.
2. If you do not see the application icon on your desktop, click on the “Start Menu” on the bottom of your computers display.
3. Under the “All Programs” tab, click on the “AMVONET” application to open it, which will take you to the log-in screen.