15 Dec 2017
The left side of this presentation tab displays the drawing tool bar and to the right is the presentation document. The drawing tools provide the ability to annotate on top of the presentation screen (Slides, PowerPoint, PDF, etc.).
- click to activate a tool below.
– this is a freehand drawing tool, and when selected, additional attributes will display below allowing for line thickness adjustments.
- this is another freehand drawing tool, and when selected, additional attributes will display below the tools showing the highlight color, line thickness and the alpha – which is the highlight transparency.
In the highlight block – click on the arrow and all possible highlight colors are displayed to select.
- draws a straight line, where the thickness can be adjusted.
- draws a line with an arrow, thickness can be adjusted.
- draws a rectangle and allows for additional attribute adjustments
- draws circle or oval and allows for additional attribute adjustments
The rectangle and ellipse attributes include line thickness and transparency. The top color box is the color of the outline of the shape, the bottom color box is the color inside the shape and the box under the Alpha is the color for the whiteboard background. Line thickness and transparency (Alpha) are also adjustable.
- adds text and allows for additional attribute adjustments: including the font type and size, bold, italicize and underline.
- place a yellow dot on the presentation screen
– place a red dot on the presentation screen
Green Check Mark
– place a green check mark on the presentation screen
- allows for the clearing of a single drawing or symbol on the board.
- will clear ALL drawing on the board.
Locks the drawing tools to display all the time - uncheck to hide tools.
13 Jul 2011 3:33 PM
Add a Comment
If you would like to comment on this entry, please use the form below. Comments may be queued for moderation, and will not be published until approved.
Image verification required
Please enter the characters that appear to the right in the space provided. This is just to verify that you are a human.
E-mail Address: (optional)
-- Entire Support Site --
Add to Favorites
Submit a Ticket