Installing AMVONET Plugin
- Download the AMVONET plug-in zip file and unzip it to your moodle/mod directory (for example /usr/share/moodle/mod).Log into your Moodle site as the administrator and go to /admin page to update Moodle's database (for example http://myschool.com/admin).
- A page titled "Setting up module tables" with the header "amvonetroom" will be displayed. Click the "continue" button at the bottom of this page.
- A new page labeled "New settings - AMVONET Room" will open. Click on the link "Register plugin".
- A new page labeled "AMVONET - Register AMVONET Bridge" will open. Enter all of the required fields and click the "Register AMVONET Bridge" button. A new page labeled "AMVONET Bridge Registration Successful" will open.
- Now you will have to login into the email account you used to create the AMVONET account. In your inbox look for the email from AMVONET and in that email find and click the link to activate your account.
- A new page labeled "Your AMVONET Bridges and AMVONET LCMS" will open and your AMVONET plug-in information will be displayed. Confirm the entered information is correct. Now to activate your account click the "Activate" link located next to the Product key field.
- Now you will be redirected to your modules -> activities -> AMVONET Room page. On this page in the field status you will see the license key and license information. Congratulations! You can now begin to use the AMVONET Room activity.
Using the AMVONET Room Activity
To find out how to do everything in the AMVONET Application see the following link:
For video tutorials visit our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/amvonet
Adding an AMVONET Room
- Log into Moodle as teacher.
- Go to course where you want to create new activity.
- Click 'Turn editing on' and select 'AMVONET Room' in 'Add activity' dropdown.
- Pull all necessary data for 'AMVONET Room': live session name, description, moderator and other.
- Click the 'Save and display' button.
- Click the 'Enter to session' button.
For purchasing or additional product information please contact sales
For technical issues please contact support