1. Click on the course you would like to enter by clicking on its title under “Available Courses”
2. Locate the forum you would like to enter from your course outline, and click on it.
3. To add a new topic / discussion to the forum, click on “Add a new discussion topic” in the middle of the page.
4. A new page will appear. Enter the topic subject in the “Subject” field, and then create the message in the “Message” box.
5. Dependent on the settings for the forum that the teacher created, you may or may not have the ability to “Subscribe” to the forum. If you are subscribed to the forum, you will receive e-mail updates when another user replies to your topic/discussion.
6. When finished, click “Post to Forum”
7. You will receive a message that your post was successful. You will also be notified that you have 30 mins to edit your post. Click “Continue” or wait to be redirected automatically.
8. To view and contribute to a specific discussion / topic, click on the name.
9. Click Edit / Delete / or Reply to interact within the forum.
10. You may have the option to subscribe / unsubscribe to the entire forum, depending on the settings created by your teacher. You can change your personal settings at the top right of the page by clicking on the option below: